Wednesday, December 12, 2012
So after a semester of 3D animation 1, here are my animations that I've done over the past few months. The Last one is a demo reel of them all except for the basketball. I left that one out because I thought it was the worst one that I did and if I were to send my reel to a studio, I wouldn't want that in my reel. So anyways, please tell me what you think.
Thursday, August 16, 2012
So this is as much as I could do for this control room. I repeated textures on many objects and used specific parts of textures for the center object. The blueprint was my whole starting point for this project. This did take me some time to work on and I feel I put in alot of work. I feel like I could perfect it and make it way better and look like something real.
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
So I did some more work on the exterior of my building. I added more texture on the primitives. I couldn't get the texture on the extruded spline I used as a head sign and couldn't figure out why. I still don't have a door or windows, but maybe I can get that done soon.
Monday, June 25, 2012
So I've added some changes to the building, but need to add windows and a door. It's looking more like a western building with the overhang and the pillars. The top part with the 2 inclines is going to be where I want a sign of what kind of building it is. Either a Saloon or Bar or Water Facility of kind. If possible, maybe a hanging sign on the front or side walls or maybe some boxes or barrels for life.
So here is what I have so far with my Western Themed Griffith Observatory. It's pretty basic and not a lot of detail right now, but I am still working on it and trying to add things to it to make more life-like. My goal is to add things like a door and windows and maybe some kind of door or entry on the two smaller towers on the left and right. I'm having some trouble with Photoshop and getting rid of the seam that is on the back parts of the towers. I'm not sure how do to layers and get the image to look how I want it to. This is still a work in progress and I hope to get as much done as I possibly can.
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
So using autodesk 3ds Max, I made the USS Starship Enterprise. I had some trouble figuring how to move and modify the primitives, but once I knew what to do, I got it down and made a pretty basic form of the Enterprise. This took me about 1 hour to complete. My goals and expectations with this is to possibly put more detail into it and make it more realistic and more believable. Let me know what you think.