Monday, September 9, 2013

Zombie Attacked Children's Room

So I started my next class in my degree plan of Game Art. The class is Video Game Art II (VGA 2). I chose to do a abandoned, zombie attacked, children's room like in the game ZombiU. That is where my inspiration actually came from. I'm in the blocking phase, and getting textures and putting things into place. So here's what I have so far.
UPDATE!:
I made a custom texture for my walls of my room.

______________________________________________________________________
 
UPDATE!:
I made the wheels more round and more realistic on my train.

______________________________________________________________________
UPDATE!:
I made a toy train to add to my room. It's blocked out, but will make it more better.

_________________________________________________________________________
UPDATE!:
I've completed my art center for my room.

________________________________________________________________________
UPDATE!:
Forgot to post this, but here's my latest update from about a week ago. I got bloody tables and walls made for my room.

_______________________________________________________________________
UPDATE!:
No major update, but I got to see my level in the Unity game engine with a character running around.

__________________________________________________________________
UPDATE!:
So I'm working on the next piece for the room which is the cubbies/backpack holder. I just got the model done and now need to texture it.

____________________________________________________________________
UPDATE!:
So I decided, today, to work on something else in my room besides the chair since that is taking me sometime to figure out. I mapped the library/bookcase and added a rug, which still needs work and added some more chairs to make it look like something has happened in that corner.

____________________________________________________________
UPDATE!:
I'm currently working on texturing/mapping this chair. It's giving me some trouble, but I'm getting it how I want it to look.

______________________________________________________________
UPDATE!:
I added a texture to the toy chest.

___________________________________________________________________
UPDATE!:
I've added my custom child floor with blood and I'm working on the chairs now.

_______________________________________________________________________
UPDATE!:
I've added chairs that I've made to my room. One chair copied 17 times for a total of 18.

_________________________________________________________________________










Here are the reference images that I'm going off of.














And here are some floor textures that I'm working on/may be using for the floor.





No comments:

Post a Comment