Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Other Ways to Find Me in the Interwebs

There are other places where you can find me if you so desire. YouTube, twitter, facebook, and ustream.

Here is where you can find/follow me on twitter:
I'm on twitter alot and this is where you can find most of my activity and hear my thoughts on everyday things. If you're on twitter, feel free to follow me here.

Here is where you can find me on YouTube:
This is where I post all my videos. I mainly do video game walkthroughs known as Let's Plays and I have already completed over 10. If you have a YouTube channel of your own, feel free to subscribe to me, here.

Here is the Like page for my YouTube channel:
Thisis the facebook "Like" page for my YouTube channel. This is where I post directly about what is going on with my channel and post pictures of where I'mat or what I'm doing with friends.

Here is where I do my Live streams of games. I'm not here very often though:
This is where I do Live streams of myself playing a game. But I'm not here very much because when I do a stream, my internet connection on my laptop goes out and stops the stream and I have to wait until it reconnects. It's very annoying.

And here is my personal facebook page:
Here is my personal facebook page where I have all my friends and family. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.

So that is all my main social networks I keep up with so feel free to follow me on any of those if you would like to.

No comments:

Post a Comment